The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will be implementing major changes to its well-known Nursing Home Compare Five-Star Quality Rating System. As of April 2016, CMS is now posting data for six new quality measures (QMs) on Nursing Home Compare.
The newly tracked measures are as follows: Read the rest »
- Living in a Nursing Home: A Dangerous Sentence?
- Is PACE the Right Choice for My Elderly Loved One?
- Nearly 100 Assisted Living Facilities in California Face Shutdown
- Finding Adult Day Care in Los Angeles
- Top Nursing Homes in Long Beach
What Sets Our Elder Abuse Lawyer Apart?
Advocating for Victims of Abuse & Neglect Since 2002
Attorney Travis Siegel of Siegel Law has fought elder abuse and medical malpractice for more than a decade. After a tragedy occurred in his own family, he became a lawyer to ensure that others don’t suffer in the same way. He focuses his practice exclusively on elder abuse cases. He has recovered millions of dollars for clients and garnered selection for Best Lawyers in America® 2016.