Slip & Falls
The elderly in our community are more prone to falls. This is especially true for elderly residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Statistics prove that a broken hip or broken leg suffered because of a fall can have fatal consequences for these residents. The following are risk factors that increase the likelihood of falls in the elderly: Read the rest »
- Living in a Nursing Home: A Dangerous Sentence?
- Is PACE the Right Choice for My Elderly Loved One?
- Nearly 100 Assisted Living Facilities in California Face Shutdown
- Finding Adult Day Care in Los Angeles
- Top Nursing Homes in Long Beach
What Sets Our Elder Abuse Lawyer Apart?
Advocating for Victims of Abuse & Neglect Since 2002
Attorney Travis Siegel of Siegel Law has fought elder abuse and medical malpractice for more than a decade. After a tragedy occurred in his own family, he became a lawyer to ensure that others don’t suffer in the same way. He focuses his practice exclusively on elder abuse cases. He has recovered millions of dollars for clients and garnered selection for Best Lawyers in America® 2016.